Noémie is a lawyer in the Environment and industry, Energy and infrastructure, Real Estate – Construction – Urban Planning teams of Kalliopé. She is also a member of the Public services and public stakeholders team.
She advises and represents private companies and public entities on administrative, environmental, urban planning and contractual issues that they face in the development and implementation of their projects.
Noémie has extensive experience in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors.
Environment and industry
Energy and infrastructure
Real Estate – Construction – Urban planning
Public services and public stakeholders
- audit and management of projects relating to classified facilities
- audit and management of projects relating to polluted sites and soils
- environmental assessment and public information and participation procedures
- responsibilities relating to waste
- preparation of files and assessment of risks for industrial projects concerning water and protected species
- expert reports and disputes before administrative and judicial courts
- development consulting and auditing of wind and photovoltaic projects
- additional remuneration and purchase obligation mechanisms
- open desk and call for tenders
- connection, access to networks, operating authorisation
- financial guarantees
Public services and actors
- public service management
- public authority responsibility
- relations between the public and the administration
- management of the public domain and expropriation
- public procurement and implementation of complex assembly
- general and special administrative disputes
- regulation of general soil use
- urban planning authorisations
- development operations
- changes of use and purpose
- pre-emptive rights
- land division
- Renewable energies
- Waste and circular economy
- Chemicals and metallurgy
- Real estate development
- Public works
- Real estate investment
- Since 2018 Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- Second semester of 2017 Socio-judicial intervener, Judicial Control and Investigation Department, Paris
- First semester of 2017 Student – lawyer – Final internship, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2016 Trainee lawyer, Institute of Delegated Management, Paris
- 2019 Criminal Defense School of the Paris Bar
- 2017 CAPA (Valedictorian)
- 2015-2016 Paris II Panthéon – Assas University, Master II in Public Economic Law
- 2014-2015 Paris I Panthéon – Sorbonne University, Master I in Public Law
- 2013-2014 Helsinki and Caen Universities, Master I in European and International Law
Originally from Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, Noémie is very attached to her archipelago and is part of the “FIER SPM” entrepreneurial network. She is sensitive to the promotion of the overseas territories and to the problems they face, such as the protection of the oceans.
She is also involved in social actions with people in very precarious situations, in particular in the framework of outings organised by the Barreau des Rues and the Barreau de Paris Solidarité in partnership with social workers.
- Advising renewable energy producers in litigation against authorisations or refusals of authorisations for their projects.
- Advising a developer of renewable energy projects on the risks associated with the implementation of different support tools for territories and local authorities.
- Advising a local authority in the context of court-appointed expert proceedings relating to the conditions for carrying out work on a sports and Olympic site.
- Advising a consortium to analyse the legal feasibility of an innovative urban logistics project and to compare the different possible legal arrangements.
- Advising an industrial site operator on the risks resulting from the discovery, on the site, of illegally buried waste.
- Advising a real estate operator in connection with appeals on the merits and in summary proceedings by neighbours against building permits and amended permits authorising the renovation of an office building located in Paris.
- Advising renewable energy producers on the audit of wind and photovoltaic projects prior to their acquisition or financing.
- Facilitation of training on environmental authorisation reform for the CCI IDF Training Centre for Sustainable Development and the Environment (since 2017).
- Jocelyn Duval, Chloé Dahéron and Noémie Lenormand, “Le Préfet qui ne dit mot sur la demande de modification d’un élevage ICPE… ne consent” (“The Prefect who says nothing about the request to modify an ICPE farm … does not consent”), Lexbase Public Review, October 2021.
- Jocelyn Duval, Chloé Dahéron and Noémie Lenormand, “Towards a strengthening of species protection by the CJEU”, LexisNexis review – Energy – Environment – Infrastructure, May 2021.
- Jocelyn Duval, Chloé Dahéron and Noémie Lenormand, “Energy Law and Regulations in France”, Global Legal Insights to Energy 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Jocelyn Duval and Noémie Lenormand, Booklet of the encyclopedia JurisClasseur on “Legal aspects of the development of photovoltaic installation projects”.