She assists French and international clients, composed of public institutions, large groups, SMEs and start-ups, which she advises and represents for their business law disputes under French law, with a predominance for commercial litigation, before civil and commercial courts.
Contract drafting and negotiation
Litigation – Arbitration – Mediation
Restructuring and companies in distress
Business law litigation
- unfair competition
- sudden termination of established commercial relationships
- tort and contractual liability
- debt recovery
Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts
- distribution contracts – franchise, commercial agency, exclusive and selective distribution
- sale and service agreement
Restructuring and collective proceedings
- ad hoc mandate proceedings
- conciliation, safeguard, receivership or judicial liquidation
- appointment as controller
- litigation of collective proceedings (recourse against judgments and orders, liability actions – nullity of the suspicious period, extension of proceedings, abusive support, etc. – professional or asset sanctions against the executive, actions in connection with debt verification, etc.)
- Since 2021 Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2018 – 2021 Lawyer, Cabinet Pineau Braudel, Paris
- 2016 – 2018 Lawyer, Cabinet Meridian AARPI, Paris
- 2019 Nantes University, Distance Learning University Degree (DU) in Intellectual Property (With Honours)
- 2015 CAPA
- 2014 King’s College London, LL.M. (with merits)
- 2012 Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Master II Private International Law and International Trade
- Assistance and representation of a company in the IT field in the context of termination of established commercial relationships relating to software development and operation.
- Assistance and representation of a Belgian company in the agri-food sector, in its capacity as the so-called “de facto director” in the context of a liability action initiated by a judicial liquidator in connection with negotiations initiated before the judicial liquidation of a French group, for the purchase of said group (acquisition having failed).
- Assistance and representation of a company in the banking sector in the context of a pre-litigation with the assignee and co-shareholder of two subsidiaries, in Benin and Togo, relating to the non-performance of the recapitalisation commitment entered into by the latter. This case is subject to French and OHADA law.
- Assistance and representation of a Cameroonian public institution in connection with an action brought against French and Cameroonian financial institutions concerning failures in their account-keeping obligations.
- Assistance and representation of a Togolese banking sector group in connection with actions to recover a debt of €35 million and the correlative implementation of securities, held by its Chadian subsidiary on a group of companies and individuals. This case has the particularity of being conducted under French and OHADA law.