Anne Le Gall
She assists French and international clients, composed of public institutions, large groups, SMEs and start-ups, through legal advising and litigation.
Anne represents her clients before civil, commercial and criminal courts.
Litigation – Arbitration – Mediation
Contract drafting and negotiation
Restructuring and companies in distress
Litigation in business law
- unfair competition
- sudden termination of established commercial relationships
- tort and contractual liability
- disputes between partners
- post-acquisition disputes and implementation of asset and liability guarantees
Alternative dispute resolution methods
- drafting of mediation clauses
- development of the negotiation strategy
- choice of mediator or conciliator
- assistance in connection with negotiation meetings
- drafting of the protocol
- monitoring of implementation and enforcement
Restructuring and collective proceedings
- collective proceedings litigation (recourse against judgments and orders, liability actions – nullity of the suspicious period, extension of proceedings, abusive support, etc. – professional or financial sanctions against the executive, recourse in connection with debt verification, etc.)
- Since 2019 Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2019 CAPA
- 2017 Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Master II in Business Law
- Assistance and representation of a company in the telecommunications sector in the context of a complex dispute brought against two former employees who had established a competing company, using unfair means (denigration of customers, copying of servers etc.).
- Assistance and representation of an IT company in the context of termination of established commercial relationships relating to the development and exploitation of software.
- Assistance and representation of a leading French group in the luxury sector in several insurance strategic disputes, in relation to a cyberattack claim.
- Assistance and representation of a Belgian company in the agri-food sector, in its capacity as the so-called “de facto director” in the context of a liability action initiated by a judicial liquidator in connection with the negotiations initiated before the judicial liquidation of a French group, for the purchase of said group (acquisition having failed).
- Assistance and representation of a leading mass retail group in a dispute related to the dismissal of managers.
- Assistance and representation of a French industrial group in the aeronautics and industrial maintenance sectors in connection with the implementation of a liability guarantee clause with regard to provisions for “losses at completion” of a long-term contract concluded before the sale.
- Assistance and representation of the subsidiary of a leading oil group in a dispute relating to its activity as a wind energy developer, opposing it to the subsidiary of another leading oil group, in the context of the execution and termination of a partnership contract.
Assistance and representation of a company in the telecommunications sector, in the context of a conflict between partners paralysing its activity (mediation).
- Assistance and representation of a company in the banking sector in the context of a pre-litigation with the assignee and co-shareholder of two subsidiaries, in Benin and Togo, relating to the non-performance of the recapitalisation commitment entered into by the latter. This case is subject to French and OHADA law.
- Assistance and representation of a Cameroonian public institution in connection with an action brought against French and Cameroonian financial institutions concerning failures in their account-keeping obligations.
- Assistance and representation of a Togolese banking sector group in connection with actions to recover a debt of 35 million euros and the correlative implementation of securities, held by its Chadian subsidiary on a group of companies and individuals. This case has the particularity of being conducted under French and OHADA law.
- Assistance and representation of a French industrial group in the aeronautics and industrial maintenance sectors in the implementation of a warranty insurance policy taken out in the context of the acquisition of a leading industrial group, in relation to the level of losses known by the assignor compared to the losses announced to the assignee, in respect of a complex aeronautical engineering agreement.