He assists a clientele composed of large companies as well as SMEs and entrepreneurs. Part of his activity consists in advising managers on all corporate and governance aspects of the life of a company.
In addition, over the last few years, he has developed a strong activity in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and has been involved in numerous financing transactions and complex securities issues.
He also advises his clients on internal restructuring and the implementation of incentive schemes for managers.
Although he works in many different sectors, Grégory has extensive experience in the insurance, transport, energy and real estate sectors.
Corporate – M&A – Private equity
Compliance – CSR
Corporate – management advisory
- corporate management
- governance advice
- equity transactions and restructurings
- issuance of complex securities
- development of incentive schemes for managers
- acquisitions and disposals of companies or assets
- setting up of joint venture agreements
- equity transactions
- issue of securities
- venture capital, growth capital and LBO investments
- Since 2022, Partner, Kalliopé, Lyon
- 2021-2022 Lawyer, Bolze Associés, Paris
- 2020-2021 Lawyer, CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats, Paris
- 2018-2020 Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2017-2018 Lawyer, Sevestre & Associés, Paris
- 2015-2016 Lawyer, Bird & Bird, Lyon
- 2013-2015 Lawyer, EY Avocats, Lyon
- 2013 CAPA
- 2008 EMLyon Business School, Master’s degree in Financial Engineering
- 2007 Université Jean Moulin – Lyon 3, Master’s II in Law and Corporate Finance
Grégory supports various associations promoting the inclusion of people with disabilities.