She assists a large variety of companies of differing sizes: large groups, SMEs and start-ups, and represents them before civil, commercial and criminal courts, as well as in internal and international arbitration proceedings.
Manon also advises her clients in the negotiation and drafting of complex contracts.
She has developed significant experience in debt collection and enforcement, as well as in the circular economy and waste sector.
Litigation – Arbitration – Mediation
Contract drafting and negotiation
Energy and infrastructure
Business law litigation
- unfair competition
- sudden termination of established commercial relationships
- tort and contractual liability
- product liability
- conflicts between partners
- post-acquisition disputes and implementation of asset and liability guarantees
- debt recovery
Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts
- Distribution agreements – franchise, sales agency, exclusive and selective distribution
- Sale and service agreements
- Contracts in the energy and infrastructure sector: EPC, O&M, industrial partnerships, etc.
Internal and international arbitration
- drafting of arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements
- ad hoc and institutional, internal and international arbitration
- appointment of arbitrators
- monitoring of the procedure (documents, procedural issues, pleadings)
- recourse against arbitral awards
- enforcement of arbitral awards
Criminal Business Law
- assistance with preliminary investigations
- assistance with criminal investigations
- assistance with judgment hearings
- Since 2021: Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2017-2021: Lawyer, Business Litigation, Racine, Paris
- 2016-2017 CAPA
- 2013-2014 Bourgogne University, Master II in Procedural Law
- 2012-2013 University of Leeds (UK), Master I in Private and Judicial Law (Erasmus Programme)
- 2012 Jean-Moulin Lyon III University, University Degree in English law
- Manon Robert ranked in the 2022 and 2023 editions of The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France™ in banking and finance.
After a Master’s degree in law at an English university and having travelled extensively since her youth, Manon has developed a strong curiosity for foreign cultures and a particular appetite for accompanying international clients.
She has had the opportunity to engage in rehabilitation, most recently with prisoners, through reading and has given pro bono consultations in legal clinics.
Now a young mother, Manon is also passionate about yoga, good food and oenology.
- Representing the eco-organisation, Eco-Mobilier, in litigation proceedings against the liquidators of its debtor and obtaining immediate payment of its debts which arose after the opening judgment of the collective proceedings.