Matthieu is a lawyer in the Contract drafting and negotiation, Litigation – Arbitration – Mediation and Energy and infrastructure teams of Kalliopé.
He assists a large variety of companies of differing sizes: large groups, SMEs and start-ups, which he advises in the negotiation and drafting of complex contracts.
He also represents his clients in litigation before civil, commercial and criminal courts, as well as in internal and international arbitration proceedings.
Matthieu is registered on the criminal lists of the Paris Bar and acts as court-appointed lawyer (immediate appearances, police custody, etc.).
Contract drafting and negotiation
Litigation – Arbitration – Mediation
Energy and infrastructure
Litigation in business law
- unfair competition
- sudden termination of established commercial relationships
- tort and contractual liability
- product liability
- conflicts between partners
- post-acquisition disputes and implementation of asset and liability guarantees
- industrial claims
- legal expertise
- debt recovery
Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts
- distribution contracts – franchise, commercial agency, exclusive and selective distribution
- sale and service agreements
- contracts in the energy and infrastructure sector: EPC, O&M, industrial partnerships, etc.
Internal and international arbitration
- drafting of arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements
- Ad hoc and institutional, internal and international arbitration
- Appointment of arbitrators
- monitoring of the procedure (documents, procedural issues, pleadings)
- recourse against arbitral awards
- enforcement of arbitral awards
Contracts and disputes in energy law
- partnership agreements
- agreements for the sale of energy and security of supply
- Renewable energies
- Agri-food and distribution
- Waste and circular energy
- Since 2022 Avocat, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2018-2022 Avocat, Enjea Avocats, Paris
- 2021 Criminal Defense School of the Paris Bar
- 2016-2017 CAPA
- 2014-2015 Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Master II in Litigation, Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Valedictorian
- 2013-2014 Rouen University, Master I in Litigation, Valedictorian
- 2013 Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lituania, Certificate of International Protection of Human Rights
For three years, Matthieu has been involved in supporting foreigners by providing free services for the Human Rights League.
In June 2022, he was elected member of the permanent commission of the Union des Jeunes Avocats de Paris, a century-old association working in particular to improve the status and working conditions of associates.
He is the author of Archives oubliées, a podcast dedicated to court cases and little-known stories.