Restructuring and companies in distress
We advise and assist a variety of French and foreign companies in difficulty, as well as their shareholders, creditors or partners, or even candidates for the acquisition of assets or shareholdings, in the context of all the procedures offered by French law for dealing with difficulties, whether judicial or amicable.
We also act in the context of pre-litigation and litigation linked to restructuring, whether they fall under common law or are specific to insolvency proceedings.
We also assist our clients, upstream of any difficulties, in order to protect their interests in the face of the potential default of their partners.
We have more than 20 years experience in this field, and can offer you pragmatic and operational solutions.
Dealing with difficulties
By mutual agreement or within the framework of an ad hoc mandate or a conciliation
- Renegotiation of debts
- Renegotiation of commercial contracts
- Corporate restructuring (sale of assets, sale of branches, change of governance, etc.)
Safeguard (traditional, accelerated, accelerated financial), Receivership or Judicial Liquidation
- Opening and monitoring the procedure
- Defining and implementing a plan
- Resuming work
Pre-litigation and litigation of collective proceedings
- Enforcement procedures
- Enforcement of security interests and rights (retention of title clauses)
- Conflicts between shareholders
- Sudden termination of established commercial relationships
- Implementation of liability guarantees
- Nullity of the suspect period
- Extension of proceedings
- Verification of liabilities (contestation of claims, statement of foreclosure, etc.)
- Liability actions