For more than 20 years, he has been advising companies, investors and entrepreneurs on all aspects of their business life.
He advises listed and unlisted companies on the completion of their acquisition or disposal of companies or assets, as well as on the implementation of joint venture agreements.
He works alongside investment funds on financing operations and on issuance of securities in the context of venture capital, growth capital and LBO investments.
He also acts for entrepreneurs and senior executives in the implementation of fundraising, the organisation of governance or the restructuring of their group, as well as in the implementation of share-based incentive plans.
His cross-disciplinary skills enable him to meet all of his clients’ needs and to offer them global, solid and pragmatic solutions.
Although he works on operations in many sectors of activity, Tanguy has particular expertise in the industry, renewable energy and real estate sectors.
Corporate – M&A – Private Equity
Energy and infrastructure
Compliance – CSR
- acquisitions and disposals of companies or assets
- setting up joint venture agreements
- equity transactions
- issue of securities
- investments in venture capital, growth capital and LBOs
- fundraising structuring
Corporate / M&A – Energy & Real Estate
- creation and monitoring of project companies
- shareholder agreements
- preliminary and acquisition agreements
- due diligence of companies
- structuring acquisitions and disposals of energy assets
- structuring acquisitions and disposals of real estate and hotel assets
- structuring private / public investment vehicles
- issuance of composite securities
Corporate – advice to executives
- corporate management and monitoring
- governance advice
- equity transactions and restructuring
- drawing up share-based incentive plans
- drafting intra-group agreements
- Since 2011 Partner, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2001-2010 Lawyer, Shearman & Sterling, Paris and London
- 2001 CAPA
- 1999-2001 ESSEC Grande Ecole
- 1996-1999 Aix-Marseille III University, Magistère in Business Law, Taxation and Accounting
- Auditor at the Institut des Hautes Études de Défense Nationale (IHEDN)
Tanguy coaches young entrepreneurs incubated at ESSEC Ventures to help them in the first legal steps of launching their start-up.
- Advising Idex on the acquisition of a biomass project.
- Advising Duynie on the sale of two business sectors.
- Advising Marinemax on the acquisition of SYM (Superyacht Management).
- Advising Legal2Digital on the acquisition of several regional press titles.
- Advising Galiena Capital on its minority LBO on I-4S Group.
- Advising management on its sponsorless MBO on Legal2Digital.
- Counsel to EDF RE for its entry into the capital of Green Lighthouse Development alongside Green Investment Group (Macquarie).
- Advising (France) Marinemax on the acquisition of Northrop & Johnson.
- Advising Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations on numerous co-investments in real estate projects (offices, hotels, service flats).
- Advising international energy companies on co-development operations of wind or solar projects.
- Advising ZE ENERGY on the acquisition of several solar projects.
- Advising (France) Marinemax on the acquisition of Fraser.
- Counsel for the Affiches Parisiennes group for the acquisition of the SEPS group.
- Counsel for Centralnic for the acquisition of Safebrands.
- Counsel for Cofinance for the implementation of several real estate investment club deals.
- Counsel for METRO for its acquisition of a stake in Filpromer.
- Advising STAFFME on its series A fundraising.
- Advising SPIE on the acquisition of Sietar & VTI.
- Advising Galiena Capital on its LBO on Affiches Parisiennes.