Corporate – M&A – Private Equity
As a leading player in mergers and acquisitions and Private Equity for transactions up to €100 million, we can assist you with your strategic acquisitions, growth capital or transfers, fundraising, joint ventures, disposals and restructuring.
With pragmatism and without excessive legalism, we provide you with advice and support to negotiate, secure and optimise all your transactions and bring them to a successful conclusion.
Our expert team, compact and agile, is calibrated to assist a wide variety of clients, ranging from large international groups, whether listed or not, to small and medium-sized family businesses, as well as investment funds and fast-growing start-ups.
Our lawyers have excellent accounting and financial training and are experienced in analysing and structuring equity transactions, thus ensuring the legal efficiency of the value creation you are seeking.
As project lawyers, to provide you with a global solution and ensure the success of your projects, we work in permanent synergy with our Employment – Social Security, Banking – Finance – Regulated Funds, Real Estate – Construction – Urban Planning, Environment and industry, and Public services and public stakeholders teams.
Our unique positioning is particularly appreciated by our clients and has contributed to the success of our law firm, which is now a particularly recognised player, especially for mergers and acquisitions and investment in the real estate and renewable energy sectors.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Preliminary agreements
- Legal and tax audits
- Share purchase and sale agreements
- Contribution, merger and demerger agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Co-investment contracts
- Investment protocols
- Shareholder agreements
- Issuance of compound securities
- Management packages
- Legal and tax structuring
- Creation of security interests
- Issue of securities
- Company law
- Equity transactions and restructuring
- Share-based incentive plan
- Intra-group agreements
The team Corporate – M&A – Private Equity
- Advised IDEX Group in the acquisition from the AKUO Group of two biomass cogeneration projects located on the Kourou space site (French Guyana).
- Advised an international US industrial group in the setting up of a joint-venture with a European energy company for the co-development of a large-scale wind farm in France.
- Advised MarineMax Group (NYSE: HZO), the world’s leading boat and yacht retailer, for the French aspects of the acquisition of Island Global Yachting, an international group owning and managing iconic marinas and a yacht management platform.
- Advised Safran Aerosystems in the sale to Qapex of its civil and military aircraft ground refueling business operated under the Zenith Aviation brand.
- Advised Assystem Group (Euronext: ASY) in connection with the sale to its management of 51% of the capital of its subsidiary MPH Global Services, a world leader in technical and engineering recruitment mainly for the oil and gas.
- Advised the vice-president of Anthélios on the MBO on the property developer
- Advising Cap Invest in connection with its equity investment in Passage du Désir
- Advising StaffMe and its shareholders on the acquisition by Belgian group House of HR.
- Advising Galiena Capital on its minority LBO on I-4S Group.
- Advising EDF Renouvelables on its acquisition of a stake in Green Lighthouse development alongside GIG (Macquarie).
- Advising General Electric Energy on co-development agreements for onshore wind projects.
- Advising CentralNic on the acquisition of Safebrand.
- Advising the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations in connection with co-investment agreements in real estate projects (tourism, services, serviced residences).
- Advising management on its sponsorless OBO on Legal2Digital.
- Advising April on the sale of its legal assistance insurance branch.
- Advising Galiena Capital on the LBO on Affiches Parisiennes and a subsequent build-up.
- Advising METRO AG on its investment in Filpromer.