She advises and represents both private companies and public entities in the context of public contracts (public procurement, PPP contracts, etc.) or in the context of environmental and urban planning issues that they face in the development and implementation of their projects.
Chloé has extensive experience in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors.
Environment and industries
Energy and infrastructure
Real estate – Construction – Urban planning
Public services and public stakeholders
- audit and management of industrial projects
- environmental authorisation and assessment
- waste, recovery and related responsibilities
- IOTA nomenclature and wetlands areas
- protected species and ecological offsetting
- crisis management (pollution, destruction, etc.)
- litigation and legal expertise
- advice on the development and audit of renewable energy projects
- open desk and call for tenders, Corporate PPA
- connection, access to networks, operating authorisation
- EPC and O&M contracts, partnerships with public entities
- preventing conflicts of interest and territorial offers
- administrative and judicial disputes (CorDIS)
Public services and public players
- public service management methods
- responsibility of the public authority
- state aid and economic interventionism
- administrative police
- promotion of the public and private domain
- public procurement and implementation of complex arrangements (awarding, negotiation, drafting)
- regulatory obligations for carrying out certain activities
- general administrative and contractual disputes
- planning documents
- urban planning authorisations
- changes of use
- pre-emptive rights
- development operations
- land division
- administrative and judicial disputes
- Since 2019, Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2015 – 2019 Lawyer, Public Law, Energy, Environment, LPA-CGR Avocats, Paris
- 2015 CAPA
- 2012 Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Master II Advanced Public Law
- 2011 Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne University, Master I Public Law
- 2010 Amsterdam University, Master I in European Union Law
The preservation of biodiversity is important to her. Chloé is a member of the French League for the Protection of Birds.
- Advising renewable energy producers in litigation against authorisations or refusals of authorisations for their projects.
- Advising an airport operator in connection with the procurement procedure relating to the renewal of an airport concession located in mainland France.
- Advising an airport operator in the context of pre-contractual summary proceedings initiated by a competitor excluded from a procedure for renewing an airport concession.
- Advising a consortium to analyse the legal feasibility of an innovative urban logistics project and compare the different possible legal arrangements.
- Advising a property developer to challenge the legality of a refusal of a building permit relating to a residential building located in the Ile-de-France region.
- Advising a property operator in connection with appeals on the merits and in summary proceedings by neighbours against building permits and amended permits authorising the renovation of an office building located in Paris.
- Advising renewable energy producers on the audit of wind and photovoltaic projects prior to their acquisition or financing.
- Training in the ELEGIA training centre on “Environmental Assessments: Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Your Projects” (twice a year since 2018).
- Jocelyn Duval, Chloé Dahéron and Noémie Lenormand, “Le Préfet qui ne dit mot sur la demande de modification d’un élevage ICPE … ne consent” (“The Prefect who says nothing about the request to modify an ICPE farm … does not consent”), Revue Lexbase Public, October 2021.
- Jocelyn Duval, Chloé Dahéron and Noémie Lenormand, “Vers un renforcement de la protection des espèces par la CJUE” (“Towards a strengthening of species protection by the CJEU”), Revue LexisNexis – Énergie Environnement – Infrastructures, May 2021.
- Jocelyn Duval, Chloé Dahéron and Noémie Lenormand, “Energy Law and Regulations in France”, Global Legal Insights to Energy 2019, 2020 and 2021.