He has 10 years experience in real estate and industrial environmental law, and assists his clients through advisory and litigation work.
He advises promoters, manufacturers, investors and project developers on all their real estate issues, as well as on the environmental regulations applicable to manufacturers in all sectors of activity.
Elie has extensive experience in the real estate, construction and environmental sectors.
Real Estate – Construction – Urban Planning
Environment and industry
Energy and infrastructure
Real estate – Construction
- structuring, acquisition and management of real estate assets
- contracts for the marketing and sale of real estate assets
- property development and construction/restructuring operations
- rental relationships, particularly in the context of complex buildings or shopping centres
- restructuring of real estate complexes
- legal audits
- monitoring of complex real estate disputes (rental relations, acquisitions and disposals, construction, etc.)
- “greening” of real estate assets (labels and certifications, energy performance and environmental quality of buildings, tertiary decree, etc.)
- strategy for the rehabilitation of industrial sites, in relation with the public authorities and establishment of various consultations on the risks inherent in environmental constraints (compatibility with uses, establishment of public utility easements, third party applicant procedures, etc.)
- carrying out legal audits and negotiating environmental contractual clauses during restructuring operations, disposals or acquisitions or leases of real estate assets or companies, as well as industrial assets or activities
- defining pre-litigation and litigation strategies
- representation in the context of legal expertise and civil, administrative, commercial and criminal litigation in environmental law
- land aspects of renewable energy projects
- audit of wind farms on real estate issues
- drafting of lease promises and leases of various types and ancillary agreements (overhanging easement, reservation for the installation of a measuring mast, etc.) for the development of wind projects
- advice on the development of rooftop photovoltaic parks (integration with the building and overlaying) and on the ground for real estate issues
- drafting of various types of leases and promises to lease for the development of rooftop and ground-mounted photovoltaic parks (integrated into the building and overlaying)
- Since 2012 Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2011 Lawyer, PRESSTALIS Group (formerly NMPP), Paris
- 2012 CAPA
- 2010 Paris University X, Master II Business Law and Corporate Law
Elie is involved in an association recognised as being of public utility, whose aim and mission is to reduce school dropout rates and to act on social inequalities in the education and professional integration sector.
The ambition of this association is simple and democratic: to offer real equal opportunities, regardless of the social background of individuals.