She assists a variety of companies of differing sizes: major groups, SMEs/mid-caps, and start-ups, and represents them before civil, commercial and criminal courts, as well as in internal and international arbitration proceedings.
She also advises clients on negotiation and drafting of complex contracts.
Camille has developed a strong expertise in the energy and infrastructure sector.
Litigation – Arbitration – Mediation
Contract drafting and negotiation
Energy and infrastructure
Business law litigation
- unfair competition
- sudden termination of established commercial relationships
- tort and contractual liability
- product liability
- conflicts between partners
- post-acquisition disputes and implementation of asset and liability guarantees
- industrial claims
- legal expertise
- debt recovery
Negotiation and drafting of commercial contracts
- contracts in the energy and infrastructure sector: EPC, O&M, industrial partnerships, etc.
- distribution contracts, franchise, commercial agency, exclusive and selective distribution
- sale and service agreements
- drafting of arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements
- ad hoc and institutional, internal and international arbitration
- appointment of arbitrators
- monitoring of the procedure (documents, procedural issues, pleadings)
- recourse against arbitral awards
- enforcement of arbitral awards
- Since 2021 Lawyer, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2020 Trainee, Law firm at the Court of Cassation HEMERY, THOMAS-RAQUIN, LE GUERER, Paris
- 2019 Trainee, Kalliopé, Paris
- 2015-16 Trainee, Office of bailiffs MEYER – LOUVEAU – MUNIER, Paris
- 2012 Trainee, Law firm TRILEGAL, India
- 2020 CAPA
- 2016-2017 Paris I Panthéon University – Sorbonne, Master II in Contract and Liability
- 2014-2015 Paris II Panthéon-Assas University, Master II in Justice and Trial Law
- Price F. Lefebvre in consumer law, 2013
Passionate about horses since her early age, Camille has abandoned competitive show-jumping to devote herself to studying equine law. She plans to take part in high-level training in this area.
Camille also participates in charities, for example in the homes of missionaries of charity in India, and in the charity breakfasts association in Paris.
- Representing the eco-organisation, Eco-Mobilier, in litigation proceedings against the liquidators of its debtor and obtaining immediate payment of its debts which arose after the opening judgment of the collective proceedings.
- Representation of an investment fund owning a biomass cogeneration plant, in the context of a legal expertise relating to the shutdown of the plant in relation to damage affecting the turbine producing the electricity.
- Representation and assistance of a wind developer in the context of an unfair competition action brought by a competitor.
- Representation of a leading group in the energy sector in the context of its various business law disputes (industrial claims, conflicts between partners, breach of contract, contractual non-performance, post-acquisitions litigation, etc.).
- Representation of an eco-organism regarding all disputes against companies which have not honoured the payment of invoices issued by our client.
- Representation of a leading group in the waste treatment sector in the general context of its various disputes in business law (industrial claims, conflicts between partners, breach of contract, contractual non-performance, etc.).
- Representation and assistance of a leading company operating in the waste treatment sector in the context of a liability dispute related to the presence of lead on an industrial site.
- Regular assistance of a company in the geothermal energy sector in the context of liability disputes related to its interventions on behalf of owners of geothermal power plants.
- Camille Imbert and Nicolas Contis, “Expert reports drawn up in a non-adversarial manner and principle of adversarial proceedings”, ILO, 2 March 2021.