Employment – Social Security
We assist companies and groups, both French and foreign, in all areas of labour and social security law, in matters of individual and collective relations, both in advisory and litigation matters.
We are at your side to assist you in all your labour and social security issues, on a day-to-day basis, as well as in the context of specific projects such as reorganisations, acquisitions, disposals and transfers of activities, from social audits to the negotiation of guarantees.
In the context of mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, we work with our Corporate – M&A – Private Equity team to offer you a global and tailored solution that meets your needs.
We work in all economic sectors, in particular new technologies, biotechnologies, industry, real estate, energy, tourism and culture.
We also assist executives in negotiating entry and exit packages, whether voluntary or not.
Finally, we defend your interests before the labour, civil and administrative courts.
- Hiring, remuneration, changes to the employment contract
- Dismissals, negotiated departures
- Professional mobility (secondment and expatriation)
- Status of senior executives (corporate office and delegation of powers)
- Economic reorganisations and dismissals (individual, collective, job protection plan)
- Collective agreements (working hours, employee savings plans, teleworking, etc.)
- Social and economic committee and economic and social unit (implementation, operation, litigation, etc.)
- Compliance and CSR (code of ethics, internal harassment investigations, Sapin II report, etc.)
M&A – Private Equity
- Social legal audits
- Contracts for the sale and acquisition of shares or assets
- Investment transactions, restructuring
- Post-transfer advice (employee representation, collective agreements, employment contracts, etc.)
- Consultation with employee representative bodies
- Negotiation of the departure of senior executives
- URSSAF inspection
- Applicable social security schemes (international mobility, business expenses, etc.)
- Occupational accidents and illnesses
- Industrial, civil and administrative courts
- Labour law
- Social security law
- Negotiation entry and/or exit (voluntary or otherwise)
- Corporate officer
The team Employment – Social Security
- Counsel for EDF-RE in the performance of due diligence, in particular in relation to employment law, of an acquisition project by merger and acquisition (portfolio of photovoltaic power plant projects based in France with a total capacity of approximately 1,000 MW) and in the negotiation of the terms of the share purchase agreement (SPA) relating to employment law declarations.
- Regular advice to French biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies (hiring, dismissals, staff representation, collective agreements, etc.).
- Advice on the structuring and consequences from a labour law point of view (employment protection plan, transfer of activities, etc.) of a proposed acquisition of an industrial activity by a leading American industrial company from a major industrial company based in France.
- Regular advice from to a global US semiconductor manufacturer group on all issues relating to labour law in France and representation in various disputes (employment tribunal and social security in disputes against the URSSAF).
- Advising a senior executive of a leading French automotive group in the context of his exit: international dimension and deferred variable compensation issues.
- Advising a cultural investment fund and its portfolio companies specialised in the art field as part of their development and external growth.